This recipe is quick, easy and produces delicious results with minimum effort. This is what I’ll be making for desert tomorrow!
This is what I used to make this cake:
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp wholewheat flour
- 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place it in a larger pan with water in it, just halfway up the outside of the bowl. This will allow the cake to cook more slowly and evenly.
- Bake it for 20 min.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp plain organic yoghurt
Top it with some sliced strawberries and other berries you like and serve it to your significant other.