Adapted from the Flat Belly Diet Cookbook
These days I am dancing up to 12 hours a week. I get plenty of exercise and I want to make sure that I eat as healthy as possible and keep up my energy for dance. Each meal I eat is balanced containing fruits/vegetables, carbs, proteins and healthy fats.
This vegetarian sandwich is very filling and the best part that it’s slightly over 300 calories. This makes a light lunch which takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
I shared this recipe with the girls in our Team and they all like it 🙂
Have got to stay in shape to fit into this sexy Salsa costume!
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp buckwheat honey (pure natural unpasteurized)
- 2 tbsp light ricotta cheese
- 1 small (6-inch) chipotle whole grain tortilla
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted (I used a jarred variety this time)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Combine the mustard and honey and spread it on the tortilla.
- Top it with the ricotta cheese, pepper and avocado.