Thank you, Chef Mimi for nominating me for the Wonderful Team Readership Award. Check out Chef Mimi Blog – you’ll find tons of wonderful mouth-watering recipes there.
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Nominate 14 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
4 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
My Nominees Are:
- Corina Lazarescu
- Belladonic Haze
- What’s Cooking
- Source of Inspiration
- Michael Terrazas
- Prego and the Loon
- Pursuit of Life
- The Tarnished Spoon
- Marking Our Territory
- Living by Olivia
- Dear Ferrero
- Monarch Mentoring
I was nominated for this by Paul Edward “Birchpoet”, here is a link to his lovely blog: Birchpoet’s Blog
Answers to questions:
1. What makes you happiest? To see others happy.
2. Do you love the Ocean or the Mountains more? Both. I grew up near mountains (Sub-Carpathian region) and love being the by ocean.
3. What has been your favorite moment of 2012? My daughter’s University graduation.
4. What is your favorite quote and why? “Dance as if no one were watching. Sing as if no one were listening. Love as if you’ve never been hurt. Live every day as if it were your last”. This quote covers it all in life 🙂
5. Do you like yourself? If you can’t like yourself, you won’t be able to pleasant around people.
6. Do you stay up till the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve? Absolutely!
7. Something you wish you get it done ASAP? Learn a new Salsa routine.
8. What was your favorite class while still in school? Russian Literature.
9. What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play? Piano – my parents made me do it but I wasn’t passionate about it.
10. Anything you wish you had learned earlier? I discovered Salsa Dancing in my early 30s and wish I would have learned earlier.
11. Do you like to do crafts or draw or even paint? Crafts.
My Nominees Are: