This cake is ready in less than 2 minutes if you have a microwave. Unfortunately, I don’t have one so I baked mine in a regular oven. I also adjusted some ingredients; I didn’t want to feel guilty eating it.
It was delicious! Next time I’ll pour the batter into smaller tea mugs to have a nicer presentation.
Serves 1 if you are a big eater. I shared it with my daughter and it was just enough.
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons raw organic sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons of non fat milk (I used soy milk)
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon of nutella
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place it in a larger pan with water in it, just halfway up the outside of the bowl. This will allow the cake to cook more slowly and evenly.
- Bake it for 30 min.