Happy New Year! Wishing everyone and their loved ones a wonderful year ahead.
SalsaGlam was a success! It was really great to catch up with all of my Salsa friends from Montreal, Vancouver, New York and Paris. We danced up a storm 🙂 I’ll be posting pictures next week.
2012 ended on a sweet note!
On December 22nd Kim at Tranquil Dreams presented me with The Versatile Blogger Award. Visit her blog for beautiful photography, creative writing and yummy baking recipes.
On December 29th, Gegebearbear at Two Rights Attempting to Make a Left also nominated me for this Award. Her story is such an inspiration.
These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
I am honoured to pass this Award to:
- Chef Mimi Blog
- Birchpoet’s Blog
- Craft It. Bake It.
- The Timeless Treasure
- Discover The Expert in You
- At Home With Cat
- Picture Real Food
- Warm Toasty Muffins
- Healthy Glow Nutrition
- The Disorganisation Guru
- Merry Catholic
- Homemade Delish
- End Times
Seven interesting things about me:
- I am “a morning person”.
- I am addicted to tea.
- I dislike camping but love to travel.
- I have a weakness for chocolate, the darker the better.
- I am a Scorpio.
- My name means “Hope” in both Russian and Ukrainian, and “Delicate” in Arabic.
- My nickname is Kat.
On December 31st Gegebearbear nominated me for more awards:
- Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Add the award logo to your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself (see my list above)
- Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
- Optional questions (This one I will forego for now to make it easier on everyone!)
5 Cool blogs to check out:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself (see my list above)
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible (see my list above)
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read “The Rules,” too.
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
I am nominating:
Love her tips on fitness and nutrition!