A fellow blogger (and a cat owner!) Rara at Rarasaur nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank You! Your nomination was a pleasant surprise; it means a lot to me. What a sweet way to end November on such a positive note!
If you haven’t dropped by Rarasaur, I suggest you do and follow this blog. You will find some fun writing and special musings. These are some of my favourite posts from her blog:
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 5 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
5 Things About Me:
- I speak 4 languages – Russian, Ukrainian, English and Spanish.
- Stargazing Lilies are my favourite flowers.
- I love everything with coconut in it.
- Fall, especially in Ontario, is my favourite time of year.
- I was blown away by Iceland. Moon-like landscapes, Blue Lagoon, volcanoes, northern lights, and geysers… it’s all so exotic to me.
Now I get to nominate 6 other people.
They all have commented on my blog and I appreciate them. Check them out, you won’t be disappointed 🙂
In no specific order:
Esengasvoice – a poetic soul who shares her great insights with delicate words and stunning images
Adriennein365 – writes about projects she takes on and books she reads.
Urbancurator – brings inspiration and creativity to our daily lives.
Ladyornot – a gorgeous lady with a killer sense of humor.
Arlenshah – one extremely talented and a kind-hearted individual.
Skinnygirlsandmayo – love the name of his blogs, his recipes, and witty writing.
I wish I could nominate more!